Food recalls and alerts
Latest major food alerts
- 2012-12-28 Canned snails in brine
- 2012-12-28 Different cheeses (goat, sheep and cow milk)
- 2012-12-24 Oysters (Crassostrea Gigas)
- 2012-12-21 Prepacked chicken Biryani containing prawn curry instead
- 2012-12-21 Pomegranate
- 2012-12-19 Hollow oysters (Crassostrea gigas)
- 2012-12-18 Tofu in sesame oil with chilli in glass jar
- 2012-12-12 Frozen pizzas
- 2012-12-11 Herbal food supplement
- 2012-12-07 Marinated mushrooms
Trusted source - What is RASFF?
The RASFF is a tool enabling quick and effective exchange of information between Member States and the Commission when risks to human and animal health are detected in the food and feed chain. All members of the tool have a round the clock service to ensure that urgent notifications are sent, received and responded to in the shortest time possible.
Thanks to RASFF, many food safety risks have been averted before they could harm consumers.